Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09281 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,783 (137,734 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)