Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09695 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,653 (140,823 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)