Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,267 (CH$1,376,216) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)