Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,658 (R 22,026) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)