Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,800 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.773 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,015 (11,855 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)