Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.787 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,628 (12,105 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)