Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,496 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,568 (﷼ 54,279,706) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)