Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,424 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,970 (﷼ 48,492,226) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)