Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29783 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,759 (L 52,911) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)