Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29279 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,848 (L 57,543) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)