Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29471 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,690 (L 56,633) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (32 minutes ago)