Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,234 (3,294 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)