Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.636 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,446 (3,583 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)