Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.610 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,361 (3,204 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)