Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,177 (NZ$5,405) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)