Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.567 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,971元 (NZ$4,811) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)