Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,289 (NZ$3,787) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)