Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02507 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,450 (376,935 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)