Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,562 (5,288,873 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)