Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,352 (5,350,069 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)