Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,582 (7,727,437 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)