Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,694 (€1,610) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)