Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,946 (€1,896) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)