Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,609元 (4,635 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)