Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13642 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,946 (Php65,577) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)