Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,956 ($b9,147) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)