Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,953 ($b8,556) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)