Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,453 ($b8,074) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)