Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,359 (5,832 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)