Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38335 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,924 (Mex$ 18,061) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (40 minutes ago)