Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,905 (€2,792) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (34 minutes ago)