Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,622 (€3,198) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)