Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,890 (GH₵6,392) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (43 minutes ago)