Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.508 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,514 (GH₵6,970) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)