Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,446元 (€1,979) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)