Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,423 (€1,522) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)