Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06161 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,748 (¥336,786) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (26 minutes ago)