Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22379 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,680 (56,663 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)