Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.088 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,813 (S/. 3,263) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)