Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.062 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,324 (S/. 4,522) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)