Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,221 (S/. 4,346) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)