Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,803 (S/. 3,444) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)