Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,103 (﷼ 7,803) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)