Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02467 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,680 (351,892 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)