Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,241元 (5,490 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)