Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.801 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,547元 (5,301 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)