Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07637 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,604 (Taka 125,769) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)