Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,267 prices entered by 609 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,980 (AU$5,430) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (19 minutes ago)