Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.537 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,904 (£1,863) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)