Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,228 (₩2,942,608) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)