Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,945 (₩2,377,116) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)