Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,895 (₩2,522,826) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)