Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,159 (₨67,543) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (35 minutes ago)