Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38162 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,537 (E£ 48,576) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)