Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06584 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,196 (109,292 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)