Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,143 (€2,980) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)