Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,453 (€2,777) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)