Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,176 (25,658 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)