Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,424元 (29,862 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)