Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,142 (30,480 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)