Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10666 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,793 (руб 119,934) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)