Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11533 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,378 (руб 133,340) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)