Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10133 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,165 (руб 129,921) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)