Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,515元 (kr 30,278) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)