Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,408 (kr 38,789) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)