Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,741 (kr 42,123) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (38 minutes ago)