Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,066元 (kr 34,176) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)