Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.820 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,643 (kr 39,787) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)