Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,755 (2,184 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)