Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.946 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,360 (2,625 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)