Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.007 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,196元 (2,545 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)