Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.514 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,500 (EC$10,539) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)