Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.545 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,350 (EC$9,176) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)