Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.819 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,092元 (CHF 3,533) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)