Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,080 (₨78,951) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)