Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,886 (₨86,353) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)