Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10181 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,167 (₨70,396) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)