Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,268 (16,803 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)