Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,230 (14,033 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)