Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,715 (12,932 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (44 minutes ago)