Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,190 (17,035 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)