Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,016元 (13,011 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)