Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,598 (14,153 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)