Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.040 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,599元 (13,071 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)