Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.000 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,977 (2,992 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)