Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,220 (₩2,244,736) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)