Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,113 (₩2,008,027) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)