Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02197 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,402 (610,033 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (41 minutes ago)