Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02186 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,630 (623,632 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)