Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.000 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,603元 (2,400 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)