Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,172 (2,288 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)