Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,984 (2,086 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)