Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.095 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,830元 (1,912 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)