Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,139 (9,463 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (21 minutes ago)