Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,736 (10,254 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)