Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,678 (13,509 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)